Monday, October 19, 2009

A friendly vampire


vampire, originally uploaded by beka4628.

Summer always gets pretty hectic for me. As soon as the weather gets nice there are so many fun outdoor things to do that my crafting slows down to almost a stop.

And then comes fall and Quiet Valley Farm's Harvest Festival (http://www.quietvalley.org/). I go every year and spend the long Columbus Day weekend surrounded by fellow crafters on an awe inspiring historical farm. I can think of no better way to start off the crafting season. :)

In the spirit of Halloween I decided to start with this spooky little vampire. He's quick to crochet and is a hit as my seasonal desk decoration at work.

The pattern is free from Lion Brand Yarn: http://www.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/patternFinder.fcgi?language=&store=%2Fstores%2Flionbrand&cost=%2Fstores%2Flionbrand&search=1&craft=Crochet&searchText=vampire&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&submit=search

You'll have to register, but it's definitely worth it.

Happy Fall Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment